Since I’m still coughing up a storm and can’t really concentrate on quilting yet, I decided to play with some 10″ squares given to me. I took 8 squares, folded them in half and cut them using this GO cutter die, which yielded 4 blocks. This is what I have so far. (too much on the wall to hang these up)
Until I get a middle done, I won’t be sewing the block together. These squares are reds, gold, beige and greens. I think I’d like to find ornament embroideries to made the centers. And yes, when I say the word embroidery, it may well take until next Christmas to get it done. I also need to think about sashing. In addition to which, when I quit coughing, I have quilts waiting to get quilted.