- Patchwork times: I will be trying to finish another one of the Sunbonnet Sue quilts.
- Washington State Quilters – this is the third month, I’m working on this small snowman quilt. The number chosen was #2, but I’m a bit behind with this one.
- I’m linking up to ELM street’s one monthly goal with the winter Woodland pair of paper pieced cardinals.
- For the Hatched in Africa challenge, I am considering the “Scrappy hedgehogs”. https://hatchedinafrica.com/detail.aspx?id=2686&c=&sc= They are absolutely darling. Now what do I want to put them on?
- Finish the shell socks I have on the needles.
What challenges or goals have you made for August? Or maybe you plan to just enjoy the last of summer?