May Monthly goals: May will have more outside activities, so fewer inside goals.
- Linking up to ONE Monthly Goal to get this Sanibel Island piece done.
- Patchwork times chose #11, so maybe I will get this rabbit done
- Hatched in Africa designs will go on at least one pair of jeans
- WA state quilters will be my fish quilt. I will aim to get two sections done this month
If spring actually shows up, even this may be pushing it and I may not get these all done. But I will try.
April’s finishes – monthly goals did not all get done. But 4 out of 7 items are finished and I’m happy about that.
1. Linking up with Elm Street One Monthly Goal finishing Spidron which is hand work.
Patchwork times Judy has chosen #1 which on my list will be 11 (since 1 has been finished) It is a braided table runner kit by Jenny Beyer, which is still in the package.