For April Monthly goals I have listed:
1. Linking up with Elm Street One Monthly Goal finishing Spidron which is hand work.
2. Patchwork times Judy has chosen #1 which on my list will be 11 (since 1 has been finished) It is a braided table runner kit by Jenny Beyer, which is still in the package.
3. All People Quilt will be Winter Wonderland Wild bunny -which did not get started last month
4. HIA will be a Monster Truck boys quilt found at https://hatchedinafrica.com/detail.aspx?id=1692&c=&sc=
5. WA state #4 fish quilt. I need to digitize the applique for this quilt, so need to start it now. There is no way it will get finished this month.
6. I would like to get Judy L “Tell it to the stars” quilted and bound.
7. I have designs to digitize for 7 dishtowels.
OH, I desperately need a clone. This is without a doubt more than I will be able to get done with the outside work now demanding attention. I am so very good at taking bites too big to chew.