Storm at Sea is quilted, but when I cut the binding, I find that I am about 10-12″ short, so I will need to take the time to look in various places where it may have been placed. This quilt was put together a few years ago. I have always liked this pattern, so soon will have it hanging on the wall. I was so pleased with myself that I was up and working on this in the morning.
I had hoped that I might be able to get another flimsy quilted today. No such luck. Since my phone was not working again, I made an appointment with Apple to have it worked on. I was sent to Best Buy about 45 minutes away. But they couldn’t fix it, so sent me another 5 minutes away to the Apple store in the mall. It was 5 hours from the time I left home, until I returned with a new IPhone. I’m hoping this time, since they gave me a new phone, my problems will be solved. It is difficult not being able to send or receive calls.
On the way to the appointment, I stopped at JoAnn’s and picked up 2 yards of Seahawk fabric for a project. Then there was 7/8 of a yard remnant and I can’t just walk away when offered a good price on a piece that I know will eventually be needed for a project. So now I have an increase 2 7/8 yards of fabric – at least until I get a quilt fully finished and can add it to fabric used. The only fabric I purchased in the last 2 years was Seahawk fabric. Maybe tomorrow I can either quilt another quilt or find the rest of the fabric and finish the Storm at Sea.