I came to the studio to make a party dress for one of the dolls, and was sidetracked by this delightful table cloth, Prairie Flower, that I tested for Marjorie Rhine. It measures 42 x 48. I had mounted it on the mid arm machine, so started working with it. After I quilted some, I didn’t like how it was going, so took it off, took out all the quilting that I had done, and started over, but this time I did it on the regular sewing machine. I’m much happier with it now and I think it is sturdy enough to hold up for a table cloth that could see the wash frequently. Another day, it will get bound. I really enjoyed working with such happy colors.