I spent several hours working on Autumn Wall Hanging which will be about 48″ square so could also be a wheel chair quilt. I had the 4 pieced blocks done last week, but wasn’t sure where I was going from there
I decided that leaves and pumpkins both fit into the autumn there. Since I didn’t have a leaf pattern I went outside and picked up a maple leaf, put it into the copy machine and produced the pattern that way.
The pumpkin shape was taken from an embroidery design which I used it as an applique. Now I think this is how the blocks will look. I don’t have enough of the rust color in the leaves to do the sashing, so will have to look for another fabric that will look good there. All in all , I am pleased with the progress I was able to make today.